Award-winning PDF software
General Instructions 21-534: What You Should Know
Contact us by mail at: Attn: V-WA Attn: VAN 500 South Fairfax Blvd. W. Alexandria, VA 22. A. I'm currently not receiving any benefits or compensation. Am I required to file a claim for my deceased Veteran's benefits or compensate- tion? No. In fact, you are not required to file any claim for your deceased Veteran's benefits or compensation. You are no longer required to submit the claim and claim forms to the VA. The claim can be filed by you, your family, the deceased Veteran or a representative of the surviving spouse-child. B. I'm not required to file a claim. What do I do? You may file a claim for benefits or compensation by mail using the following forms: A. Claim Form B. Claim Form C. Form 21-534 D. V-VA Form 22-53 A. Who is required to sign the Claim for Dependency and Indemnity? Note that the signers are the surviving spouse or the child under age 21, dependent on the deceased Veteran at the time of death, or, if filing in probate court, an adult under the age of 21 who was dependent on the deceased Veteran at the time of death. B. Who can I contact for help? The Virginia Association of the Deaf (VLAD), Inc. is the legal representative for VA's claims for depend on- actions and indemnity. You may contact: VLAD, Inc. General Counsel 1000 West Capitol Highway Sterling Building Washington, DC 20 Ext. 4500 C. Who is responsible for filing the claim Form 21-534? This is the responsibility of the living surviving spouse or the surviving Child on the deceased Veteran's death certificate. A living spouse or the surviving Child who was under age 21 at the time of death is not required to file the claim (but may do so).
Online answers assist you to organize your doc administration and strengthen the productivity of one's workflow. Stick to the fast guide as a way to entire GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS 21-534, prevent errors and furnish it in the well timed fashion:
How to complete a GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS 21-534 internet:
- On the web site with the variety, click Start off Now and go with the editor.
- Use the clues to complete the related fields.
- Include your own facts and contact information.
- Make guaranteed which you enter proper material and quantities in applicable fields.
- Carefully test the subject matter of the form in the process as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to help you area when you've got any inquiries or handle our Support team.
- Put an electronic signature on your GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS 21-534 aided by the help of Indication Software.
- Once the shape is accomplished, push Done.
- Distribute the prepared form by means of electronic mail or fax, print it out or help save in your machine.
PDF editor will allow you to make improvements towards your GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS 21-534 from any internet linked unit, customise it as outlined by your needs, sign it electronically and distribute in various techniques.